Saturday, August 15, 2009

1st month

Madison is now a month old. That month has passed so quickly. I can't believe that she is a month old already. This past week we went and got her first pictures done and our first family photos (minus the preggo pictures that we took together). The pictures turned out really good. I was really happy with what we got. We took them when she was 3 weeks old and got them back on Friday. We went frame shopping and Jeff already got them in the frames and up on the wall. I have photos, but my camera is charging right now, so I will have to post them later on. Our wall looks really good.

One night Madison needed a bath and usually daddy gives her one. This time, he was already in bed, so I thought I would go ahead and give her one. I started giving her a bath and she fussed the whole time. I guess I just don't have daddy's gentle touch. ha ha... The baths will have to be given by dad I guess. I think he was happy to hear that she enjoys his baths more than me.

Other than getting our pictures and frames, not much else exciting has happened. I did buy my ticket to go to GA and IL for 2 1/2 weeks with Madison. So it is official now. I will be flying out on the 12th of september and flying home on the 30th. It will be really interesting to see how it goes with the airport and just me lugging around everything and Madison. :) But im up for the challenge. I am excited to get back and see my parents and family up in Illinois.

Jeff is going up to Maryland for work the first week of September. So for the entire month, we will only see eachother for a week.

Madison loves to be in her bouncer and her boppy. when we are in the living room, we put her in her bouncer and she looks at the little mobile of tigger, pooh and the honey pot. We put batteries in it yesterday so now it vibrates and sings. she really enjoys it now. she goes to sleep until the music stops. She loves her boppy that her Great Aunt Tracy made her. She falls right asleep if shes tired or looks around for ever. She likes to be sitting up now, so she can look around and try and focus on things. She no longer likes to be laying down, unless there is a mobile in her vision way.

Mom and Aunt Tracy got me into farmtown on facebook. It actually gives me something to do while everyone else is sleeping or im bored and have nothing to do during the day... Thats all im saying about that.. lol.

Well i guess that is it for now. Thats the latest update as of now. Ill get on again and post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Love the beautiful photos of Maddie, you and Jeff. Jeff did an excellent job of arranging your new photos. Love to hear about little Maddie and how she is progressing, since we can't see or be with her. We are looking forward to your trip to Illinois...OMG..can't wait. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete