Saturday, August 22, 2009

funny photos that i have to share on here but not facebook!

This one is when she was laying on me. I thought it was funny.. she is already getting her poses set.
This is another picture of many that I took. I thought it was funny.
I was trying to take pictures of her in her new dress for ya'll and she started posing....
This ended up being one of the pictures that I thought was priceless. I showed Jeff and he thought that I had posed her this way. I did not, she was moving around and she just ended up posing this way for the camera.


Over the past few days, I have taken a lot of different pictures of Madison. I caught some really good ones and then some really funny ones. Just as a note, I did not pose her in any of these pictures, she was doing this on her own. :) I hope ya'll enjoyed this pictures. These will not be seen on Facebook. more to come later on

loves and hugs,
Jeff, Lori, Madison, and Katy

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures of Maddie..she is quite the star and we love it. I think she will be a glamour gal, she already knows how to pose. We love the last picture and her pose...priceless!! Thanks for posting new pics...keep up the good work. LOL

    ReplyDelete