Sunday, August 14, 2011

Maddie's Two Year and Family Pictures

This past weekend we went up to Mom's and had a high school friend do our new pictures. She does amazing work and I knew she would capture us perfectly! We set the time to do it in the evening, so that Maddie would be okay and we could hopefully get some good pictures. BOY!! It seemed as if every thing was going against us at the time. Maddie had been in the pool with at least one person throughout the entire day. We got her in, ate dinner, and got ready. We had planned on leaving 45 minutes early because it would have taken 30 minutes to get there. We didn't leave until 25 minutes before, still had to stop at a bank to get the money (my fault. I take full responsibility on not getting it earlier), and right before we actually left Maddie had diarrhea and it ran down since she was in regular panties. Needless to say, she needed a bath. She was getting cranky and I could see where this was going. We stopped at the bank and was out of order. So, we had to stop at an actual store and go buy some gum. Gosh! We get there. I feel horrible by this point for wasting her time. We finally start doing pictures and Maddie's patience runs out. She clings to Jeff the rest of the night. I was so worried that we didn't get any good ones, especially since Maddie wasn't smiling. My friend offered to do some more photos the next morning in town. I agreed very quickly! That night she posted some sneak peeks and I was so relieved that we actually got some pretty cute pictures. :) Whew!! I was so excited and worked up from seeing these amazing pictures that I couldn't sleep. Today, we woke up and got ready and it went a lot smoother than yesterday. Mimi and PopPop came this time and made it a lot better. She posted a few sneak peeks of today's session and all I have to say is that I can not wait a month to see these pictures and finally get to print some out!!! When I get a CD, I will post some on here for you all to see! If you can't wait that long, you can go check my Facebook. She tagged me in them.

This was a pretty good weekend. Maddie got to spend some quality time with Mimi and PopPop and got to swim in the pool with everyone. Probably the two things she loves to do the most! :) This week came too fast. We have a busy week, too! So, I am going to get off and go to bed. I am so tired! It's been a very busy few days.. Until next time, have fun and be safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment