Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Part II and Trick or Treating Pictures

These are the pictures from my camera. 
My beautiful daughter and I :)

Love my family!

Our pumpkins before the carving

Maddie helping daddy out!

She was determined to help out!


Poking the points herself!

Daddy was trying to get her to help...

By the look of her face, you can see that she didn't think so!

Love her! Even with her scratched up nose! : p

I was trying to get her to at least touch it!

FINALLY!!!! She touched it with her fingertip!

My Pirate Princess! and her 'Bubba'

She loved her costume!

Trying to get as many pictures with us as I can!

The picture she took of me.. with a little guidance :)

Leaving the house to go Trick or Treating for the first time.

Walking up to the first house.

She was too scared to grab a piece of candy.


While walking away she kept saying 'nice. Bye nice.'

She was scared to walk up to the house!

A little blurry, but she was excited to keep going.




She was scared of the big bad wolf.

She did not trust him. she went to Little Red Riding Hood, but didn't take her eyes off of him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment