Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making brownies

A couple of nights ago I wanted some brownies. We hadn't had sweets in our house in about a week and that is a very rare occasion, so I had the itch. It wasn't homemade or anything. Maddie has turned into quite the little baker and tries to help with anything in the kitchen. Well anything actually!! I asked her if she wanted to help and before I knew it I heard skid marks and a chair moving closer to me. She jumped up and immediately took over. I let her mix it up for a couple of minutes with a few mixes from me. After she finished helping me, she got a bath while they baked. When they were finished baking, I pulled them out and let her have the first bite! :) she was happy to help and get to be the first to try it!
It was another great memory for us and another accomplishment for her! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment