Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Decor

Jeff grew up snowboarding, so I thought this would make a great piece to add to our decor.

We have our six stockings (Me, Jeff, Maddie, each dog, and then one for whoever visits us that year) Our stocking hangers say "peace" but since I don't have a fire place or really any place to put it, I had to split it up.

I made this garland myself. You can't see the decor good enough in this picture, but it turned out really good! It was a lot less expensive making it myself! Don't forget the Mistletoe

I made this one as well. It is actually two strands of garland together because the window was too big.

This is just a slightly different view

These are few more of my decorations. I don't have enough space for big tables or shelving, so I had to work with what I had in this military housing.

On each side of my cabinet is a 4ft. tree. You just can't see the whole thing because the doorway blocks it. It looks really nice at night when it is all lit up.
I had a friend who wanted to see pictures of my Christmas decor. I didn't want to post them on Facebook, so I posted them on here. I am in the works of making garland wreaths to put on each side of a huge painting on our main wall in the living room. It looks too bare for me. I'll get a close up picture to show you what my garland looks like up close. I love Christmas and decorating and putting crafts together is what I love best! If money was not an issue, this house would be DECKED out in some homemade crafts!


Lori

1 comment: