Monday, January 30, 2012

Easy semi-homemade cinnamon rolls


Pinterest in my newest addiction and with that addiction comes along new recipes, crafts, and ideas for things. I ran across this recipe and had to try it. I only had one tube of crescent rolls, but that was enough with some scrambled eggs to feed the three of us. It is a really simple recipe. I am so glad that I came across it and tried it out. My family loved eating on it. I tried it this morning and can't wait to do it again.

1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls
4 T brown sugar
1 t cinnamon
1 T butter
1 T flour
1/2 C powdered sugar
2 t milk
Preheat your oven to 350*. Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, slightly melted butter, and flour together. Unroll your crescent roll and spread your mixture. Roll it back up and slice it into pieces. I found it easiest this way and with a bread knife. Bake it for 10 minutes. While they are in the oven, mix the powdered sugar and milk together for the icing. Once they are done baking, cover them in as much or as little icing.  I did it a little differently from the recipe, but it was still good to me. If you would like to look at the original recipe, click HERE. Try it out and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment