Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thirty-one Spring Catalog!

I can't even express how excited I am for this new catalog!! I got my new ones in the mail yesterday for my parties and such, so I got a glimpse of what is available February 1st. I will definitely be ordering items as soon as I can-not only for party purposes, but for personal use too! I am loving the new colors and patterns. If you would like to check out my link it is www.mythirtyone.com/LoriBoone  you can click HERE for easy access. Also, if you would like a new magazine, I would be more than happy to mail you a copy. I would need an address to send it to! GREAT hostess benefits for February! I WILL plan a party for February so I can get some great items! I do catalog parties for all of my friends that do not live near me. Those are easy to do and still have all of the same benefits as doing a house party! I highly recommend these parties!  ECK! I am so excited. I am visiting my mom right now and I can't even tell you how many times we looked at the catalog and talked about all of the items we wanted and how cute the patterns were. One last thing, I have a party currently going on right now. One person who orders from my party will receive all of the hostess benefits!! Great opportunity to buy last minute items from the fall and winter catalog, get our monthly specials (thermal tote-$10 and cinch bags for $15), and look for great gifts for people. Spread the word please! It will be open until January 31st.


Enjoy!! :)


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment