Thursday, January 27, 2011

Attempting to be a better blogger!!

So, this is my attempt to be a better blogger. Two days in a row! We will see how far this goes. Last night, after I finished the blog and was attempting to sleep, I realized that I had more stories to share. But, as usual, I don't remember what they are now. Haha. So, while I try and remember what it was about, I will talk about this weeks happenings.

This week went by so quickly. It's already Thursday night and it still seems like it's early in the week. Monday had an ENT doctors appt. She passed all of her tests with flying colors, so now she is going to speech therapy. Jeff thinks that this could possibly be a big mistake. lol. To have a child who babbles all day long to soon having a child who actually talks all day long. LOL I think it'll be good. I will actually be able to understand what she is trying to tell me and not get upset with me because I am not helping her with whatever she wants. Tuesday - I don't remember what happened actually. Yesterday, Maddie and I ran some errands and then came home from Target and took a nap. Jeff got home and went to PT. Then he came home, ate dinner, and then ran to the commissary to get a few items. Maddie had her firt peanut butter and raspberry preserve sandwich yesterday. She finished all of the bread and it seems that as soon as we are low on bread or out is when everyone in the house wants bread for something. Going through the first three-quarters of the bread takes forever though. She loved the sandwich... I have a few pictures on my phone. I'll have to upload them one day. Today was a pretty relaxing day. It was a pretty nice day outside today, so I opened the back door to let some fresh air in. That, in turn, made Maddie want to go outside all that much more. So, we got her ready to go outside and try out her new tricycle that grandma and grandpa kallal got her. She loved it. It was a little too big for her. She couldn't reach the pedals when they were all of the way down. Daddy had to push her around. :) It was a fun time. Daddy had to leave shortly after for duty. That was so much fun to deal with. Maddie didn't want him to leave . She would hug him and hold on tight. She would not let go of him. She even gave me hugs and a kiss and went right back to him. I had to distract her so he could slip away without her seeing.

Tomorrow starts the beginning of the weekend. I don't know what's in store for us this weekend. I think because today was such a nice and Maddie had so much fun, we will try to go for a walk or a little trail hike somewhere. Maddie really enjoys being outside. She ran around outside and screamed the entire time. Of course that meant that Katy joined in and ran around. I know that Katy would love to get outside and use some of her energy. It has been hard to get out and go for walks since it has been cold.... Hopefully my friend has her baby, so we should get to see the new little baby sometime.

Well, I still don't remember what stories I wanted to tell you all so I am going to go. Until then (hopefully tomorrow), have fun and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment