- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped red and/or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sweet onion slivers
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or more to taste)
- Blend pineapple, bell pepper, onion, lemon juice, cilantro and jalapeno pepper in medium bowl.
- Refrigerate, covered for 4 to 24 hours, if desired, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with grilled chicken or seafood or as an appetizer with chips.
I just threw the items together. I didn't measure anything. I did tweak a few items. I used canned crushed pineapple rather than fresh and two jalapenos instead of one and put more cilantro in it.
If you try this recipe, let me know if you tweaked it and how you liked it.