Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Jackson's room

So many people have asked what his room looks like and I said once it is complete I would post pictures. Well....  I never did. So here you go. 



Jeff refinished the dresser. We were originally going to paint it white,  but once Jeff got it all of the way sanded down we really loved the natural look and how it resembled the baseball bat. We found new knobs for it and Jeff finished it off. I had a good friend give me the rocking chair and ottoman and another friend refinished it to match his room. Another good friend held a baseball baby shower for us and I used some of the decorations from it to hang throughout the room. I really love how it has all come together. Hope you love it just as much as us. 

Until next time... Have fun, be safe, and enjoy life. 

Lori 



1 comment: