Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin patch

hello all,

Today we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our lovely pumpkins to carve for Halloween. It was a cute little pumpkin patch and I was very excited to go. We looked through dozens of pumpkins. We finally picked out our three, took a family photo, and was on our way. We went to Michael's Craft store, picked up more scrapbooking supplies and a few fall/halloween items and came home.

I picked up scrapbooking again and very happy about it. I have worked on my scrapbook for 3 days and already have about 20 pages done. I only have about 100 more pages to go. haha I helped my friend get scrapbook supplies so she could start hers while her husband is deployed. She called me the next day and told me she was addicted. :) now we get together to scrapbook. I forgot how much I enjoyed doing it. I temporarily moved the kitchen table into the living room so I had more room and I could watch my shows at the same time. :)

Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on. I have joined Gold's Gym and I think that I have convinced Jeff to join, too. He talks about how he needs to work out, so I told him we could work out together in the morning once he gets home from work and get it done. That way I have more energy and time to get things done and out of the way. I love going to the gym. They offer child care, too.


Until next time take care and enjoy life.

love,
The Boones

2 comments:

  1. The little munchkin in getting sooo big!! She reminds me of Jeff. Wish we were closer to scrapbook together....I'm years behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pumpkins you carved..you both did a great job. Little Maddie is growing and is still the cutest ever. Love you three & miss ya's.

    ReplyDelete