Friday, April 29, 2016

Catching up

Time has flown by. I hardly had time to sleep, much less keep up with the blog. I'm sorry it's been so long since I have written anything. 

Jackson turned one on March 17th. My mom came in for my birthday, his birthday, and his birthday party. It was so much fun to have her here. It went too quickly as always, but we will see her in a couple of months. We did a Veggie Tales birthday party for Jackson. I think it turned out so cute. I was really pleased with it. Jackson had fun and I think all of the kids did as well. I'll try to get on the computer and upload some pictures. 

Easter was a lot of fun, as well. We did Easter baskets at the house. We watched our church service online. That afternoon we went to our friends house and ate dinner with a few other families. The kids ran around and had an Easter egg hunt. 

The next day, we got the opportunity to go the White House and do the Easter egg Roll there. That was an awesome experience to have. Maddie had fun. It was really cold and windy that day but they had so many cool things to see and do. It was memorable. 

Well I think that covers all of March. I will write another post of our trip to NYC. Enjoy. 

Until next time... have fun, be safe, and enjoy life. 

Lori. 








No comments:

Post a Comment