Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Day is it?

This week has gone by so quickly. I had meant to post a blog talking about this past weekend and then another post (like tonight) about the week. Well, that obviously didn't work out. LOL The weekend was so nice. It was a family weekend. Jeff did homework and I caught up on some things. We played some Wii, and played with Maddie. Sunday was the Superbowl. We had some friends over and it was a lot of fun. It was definitely had a lot of people over and we didn't even have the whole crew over. The kids had a blast. They utilized every single toy that they could find. By the end of the night, it was hard to see the floor. The night overall was a success. We had a ton of food left over, so I sent food with them. I love to have people over and plan for these things. It was so much fun. 

This week went rather quick. It's all kind of a blur really. I know we went and ran a few errands and on Wednesday I met up with a friend for lunch and a playdate with the dogs. She asked me to watch her dog while she's gone for the weekend. I told her that we needed to make sure the dogs get along first. That turned out to be a really good idea. When she first came over, Katy went right into guard dog. There was no way Katy was going to let the dog come through in any further than she already was. We sat down and tried to get the dogs (really just Katy) to calm down and see if the two dogs could get along. I was starting to worry that this wasn't going to work out as I had hoped. I put Katy outside, so I could figure something out. She didn't like that I did that to her at all!!! I finally had the idea to see if we could get the dogs outside and play with eachother. IT WORKED!! Katy went from guard dog to play dog! WHEWWW! The husbands came to the dogs playing great with eachother!  Jeff thinks it's because I put Katy outside and left the other one inside. I don't care how we got them to play and get along. Haha! So, this weekend we will have another dog to add to our family. :)

Katy's birthday was on Tuesday. She turned 3! I made her a little puppy cake. She liked it-as usual. The day before, we got the package of Dingo bones. It was perfect timing.

Wednesday, I had lunch with a friend that I previously mentioned.

Today, I sat around the house. I haven't slept much the past two days and was ridiculously tired. That meant that the errands I had hoped to run today didn't happen. That just means that tomorrow I DEFINITELY have to get out and go get blood work done.

Oh, I tried the embossing tools that I mentioned in a previous blog. Unfortunately for me, you have to have a special ink for it to work. I didn't realize that and just stocked up on cool colors. Oh well! I guess another trip to Joann's is in my near future. :) DARN!

Well, that is my update for now! Have a good weekend everyone! Until next time, have fun and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment