Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chaos!!

These past couple of weeks have been very hectic and flying by before I can even realize what day it is. I started school again this week. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, especially since it's been so crazy lately. I was kind of worried about it to be truthful. I have so much going on and when I have a chance to sit down and do nothing, I would like to take it. Jeff takes two classes on top of his work schedule and knew that I would be the one to put off their school in order to get stuff done or to take care of Maddie. BUT I SURVIVED!!!!! well.. you know the first week. It's a start! I can only do a week at a time. I did have to stay up a little later each night in order to get the reading done. This week I also had my first Thirty-one party. Well.. not really. I had it set for September 2nd and then realized that we had plans already. I, then, moved it to the 9th. Little did I realize, the base was throwing a luau. So, everyone that I had invited already had planned to go to that. One friend did come over and order and then we all headed to the luau. Yesterday, we hung out at the house and worked on school work. Today, we stayed around the house and worked on more school work. Do you see a pattern???
This week will probably be another busy week with speech, playgroups, homework, and homework.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in looking at thirty-one products, you can go to www.mythirtyone.com/LoriBoone

Until next time, have fun and be safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment