Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Figuring it out

I have been trying to figure out who I am and what I enjoy doing. I know that I am a mom, a wife, and a student, but what things am I good at?  I used to love to craft and could make any project with no problems. Now, it seems that I can't really make anything just off the top of my head. I have to look up ideas and sit there for a while. I have gotten into baking and I think it's my passion. I love to bake and try new recipes. I am always looking up new things, watching cooking and baking shows, and seeing what I can do next. If I could bake and get paid for it, I would be in heaven! I am so relieved to have actually figured out what I really enjoy and something that I am good at. Baking and cooking is something that I really enjoy and do to get away from everything. It's what I like to do in my free time other than shopping. : ) My family doesn't seem to have a problem with it either. I do admit that not all of my recipes are good or come out perfect, but I enjoy trying at least.  So, what I am telling you is that... watch out! You're going to get a lot more recipes on here. Some of them are new and some of them I have been using for a couple years, but just now adding.

Hope you all are enjoying the recipes. Let me know any input that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment