Saturday, January 9, 2016

Crafting lately

I used to craft quite often before kids. I would just sit down and a couple hours later I would have all of my crafting done. The ideas and mood to craft flowed easily. Now, I have to be in the mood and have a project all ready for me to go before I can actually sit down and do it. It's sad honestly. I haven't done much crafting because of it. 

Well, I wanted to make something for my friends. Something I would love to have and I know they would love just as much. I found the fabric cross on wood and knew I had to do it! I had so much fun with it. I had Jeff's help with these and I think they turned out amazing. 

My friends loved them. I couldn't wait to hang mine up in the wall. I knew I wanted to continue making them. So I have decided to start selling them. Let's hope other people love it as much as me. 

Another project I had been wanting to try was string art. Since Jeff took away my shelving and tv center on on the tv wall, I needed to fill up a bunch of space. We bought some cute decor, hung up my fabric cross, and my new project. My living room is birds and different pattern. So, my first string art was a bird on a blue board to tie in with my living room colors. I love how it turned out. I am doing Texas and Maryland next to represent the birth states of the kiddos. 

I am really excited. :) It feels so good to be crafting again. 








Until next time...  Have fun, be safe, and enjoy life! 

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment