Monday, January 18, 2016

My new hobby

For Christmas, I wanted to make my local friends their present. I came across the idea and loved it! I knew I had to do it. 
I made these and knew I wanted to make more and see if I could possibly sell them. I got feedback from friends and decided to give it a go. I got all of the items, made a few, posted it on the local pages, and sold 4 in one day. FOUR out of the 5 that I had and that was after a family friend asked me to make her one. I was so excited. Nothing was ruining my mood that day. I was too happy for that. Who knew something that I really enjoyed doing could sell. 
For a LSU loving family 
This is mine that is hanging in the living room. 
Right side of my wall. Don't worry. I have a picture to fill up the blank space, I just need to grab a bigger frame. 


After that, I ventured out with new fabric and bows. 

I am really enjoying this. Jeff has been a big helper with staining and cutting my wood for me. Its been cold and he's been a trooper with it all. 

It's such a good feeling to be back at crafting again. 

Until next time..  Have fun, be safe, and enjoy life. 

Lori 


No comments:

Post a Comment