Monday, December 12, 2011

Maddie's new ride!

 Mimi and PopPop ( my parents) got Madison a VW Bug for Christmas! We went ahead and let her use it since we won't be here for Christmas and I want her to be able to get as much use out of it as she can. She was so excited to see it by the Christmas tree in the morning. She has seen it in the garage and has always said "me car, me car"  and I would always comment back "no, mommy's car." " Oh! mommy's car?" "Yes, mommy's car" " no, me car"! lol. She is way too smart for her own good! The pictures are self-explanatory. 
Maddie's new ride

Her expression when she saw it.

She was so excited!

Goof!
Showing her the forward/reverse buttons and gas pedal.

She's ready Daddy!

We had to practically force her to eat breakfast. She thought if she ate two bites of breakfast that she could ride her car. After her nap, Daddy took her out to play. She was hilarious! I have some videos that I will post on another blog. She's a pro at driving now and is so excited every time she sees it. Thank Mimi and PopPop!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment