Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas in the Bahamas

This year we spent our Christmas in the Bahamas. As I previously wrote about, my dad got orders and this is where he is! :) I know, I know. My dad has it hard. This place is beautiful. I am so glad that we got the chance to come out and enjoy this beautiful weather. Sunny and anywhere from 78-84 on any given day. Maddie is having a blast. Not only because she gets to see Mimi and PopPop, but she has a golf cart that she gets to ride in the front, gets a ride whenever she asks (which is several times a day), and gets to run the house! She loves going to the "pool" everyday. We are now getting her to say beach, but for the first two or three days, it was a 'pool'. Her method of thinking was who needed bathing suits when you can jump in the water with your clothes on. She wants to go all of the time and not get out.


I have taken so many pictures, but unfortunately Maddie dropped my laptop and hard drive and now my hard drive doesn't work. It not only had all of my pictures from this trip up to that point, but years worth of pictures. Luckily, after a while of Jeff researching, he thinks that he can fix it. We have to wait to get home for all of the tools, but my fingers are crossed. I do have the last two days worth of pictures, but I will put that in a post itself since there are so many. I have so many stories to say, but that will go in another post, as well. What I am saying is, expect a lot of posts once I get home in a couple of days! :) Until then I plan on soaking up the sun, taking more bike rides, and enjoying the beautiful island.


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment