Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Making Christmas cookies


My friend had put on her facebook that she made peanut butter cookies and for days after, I would dream about eating a peanut butter cookie. I couldn't even tell you when the last time I actually made one of those cookies. After like what seemed an eternity (probably 3 days), I gave in and had to make them. Of course, my little baker had to be right there to help. Naturally, I grabbed my camera and you wouldn't believe what I caught!!! 
That's RIGHT!!! I caught her licking the peanut butter out of the measuring cup!!!
I have proof! She can't deny it!
Don't worry! I didn't let her actually eat any of it
She's turned into quite the sneaky girl. 

Now, for part two of this blog... 


We ordered some cookie dough from a friend and Jeff was feeling quite the sweet tooth and since we ran out of those peanut butter cookies like nobody's business, He opted to bake some up. How sweet! :) Of course I suggested that he waited until Maddie was up from her nap that way she could help! She would be very upset, you know! Well, the batter was a little more tough to play with than we thought, but I got some good pictures!

She tried her hardest to get that dough in our scoop!
There were a few times that She tried to put it on herself, but eventually needed help from Daddy

She is our future baker! She loves the kitchen


Well folks, that's all I have for you! Those are our latest baking adventures! Oh yea, Maddie tries to sneak cookies and cookie dough now! I wonder who she gets that from..... : D

Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment