Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday Boy Cupcakes

My friend's son turned one and we are celebrating his birthday tomorrow. She asked me if I could make cupcakes and a little smash cake for him. I happily agreed! I can't pass up a chance to make cupcakes and learn some more techniques. I made them tonight and am pretty happy with how they turned out. I will post a few pictures tomorrow once they see them in person. It's a sports theme party. I had a lot of fun making them! Playing with fondant will be my next lesson! :) Check back tomorrow for some pictures!

Here are the pictures of the cupcakes that I made.
 



Everyone liked them and thought that they were cute! I really want to try fondant, so I might just make a cake to ...well.. make fondant. :) That's a good excuse right?

No comments:

Post a Comment