Saturday, February 18, 2012

chocolate molten cupcake

I have been craving something CHOCOLATE!!! Like a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing sounded good, but I knew that I would be the only one that would eat it, so I had to find something else. I was looking up recipes and getting ideas when I ran across this recipe. It was so easy to do and it tasted AH-MAZE-ING!!!! I was surprised how easy it was and how delicious it turned out. Just goes to show you that you don't have to do a million and one steps to get a great tasting dessert. Are you ready to see what you need in order to accomplish this recipe??

Ingredients needed:

1 box chocolate cake mix (or you can make it from scratch if you'd like)
      + ingredients it requires (Eggs, water, oil)
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet morsels

On the stove, heat up the whipping cream, but do not let it boil. Add the morsels and melt completely. Cool it i the fridge for about an hour until it is thick. Stir occasionally. Preheat the oven to 350* and prepare the box mix, but do not bake it. Put a 1/4 of the mix in the cupcake, a tablespoon of the cream/morsel mix in the middle, and then the rest with the cake mix. Bake 18 minutes and serve warm! They are delicious and so good. I may or may not have eaten two and debated a third. These are a must!!!

Enjoy!

Lori 

No comments:

Post a Comment