Monday, February 6, 2012

Easiest Cupcake ever!

I was throwing my Spring Premiere Thirty-one party and my baking mind started rolling. I love to host parties and to bake things for people, so this was perfect!! I made a few cake pops (which turned out to be a HUGE hit) and some Mint chocolate cookies. I needed something non-chocolatey for those who may not want or like chocolate. I wanted to make some pineapple cupcakes, but could not remember what I added and didn't add. I found a different recipe and fell in love with it! This is seriously the easiest cupcake that you could ever make. Are you ready for this?!?!

Ingredients needed:

Yellow cake mix
20 oz. can of pineapple

Can you believe that? No eggs, no oil, no water. How much healthier could a cupcake get??

Mix the ENTIRE can of pineapple into the cake mix. Pop them into your cupcake liners and bake for 19 minutes at 350*.

That easy!! They are so delicious, moist, and pretty healthy. I top my cupcakes with cool whip and enjoy! You may need to have two just to feel like you actually ate a cupcake! I know I do!!


Try it out. You know you want to!!

Lori :)

1 comment: