Sunday, February 12, 2012

Peanut Butter Dog snacks

Today is Katy's ( my dog) birthday. She is the big F-O-U-R! Each year I make her a little cake and her and Toby(my other dog) share her little cake. This year is a little different. A couple of friends who have dogs are going to meet us up at a dog park and and let them all play. I decided that I would make them some cookies instead of the cake (mainly because I didn't have a lot of the items. I found some pretty easy recipes to make! :) I have another batch in the oven now, but I finished these and had to know if the dogs would eat them. Of course they did!! :)

Look no longer for a dog snack recipe! :) I know people are just dying to make some dog snacks.

2 cups of Whole-wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 375*. In a medium bowl, add the flour and baking powder together. In a small bowl add the peanut butter and milk together and cream. Then add the wet to the dry mix. Knead the batch and roll it out to 1/4 inch. Use a cookie cutter ( I used a dog bone and a cupcake cutter) and cut out your cookies. Place onto a GREASED cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Let them cool and serve! :)

Like I said, easy, quick, and apparently delish!  Enjoy!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment