Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where did my week go?

Where did it go? This week flew by and I am sitting here where my time has went. I have had Mary Kay on my mind since I have started! This week I did two facials and got all of my inventory. :) Oh how happy I am! I have my debut party on Saturday and a few more facials this week. I am beyond excited. I can see this is going to go far.

Maddie has been talking a lot more. She tries to repeat every word that we say and even tries to read to us now. She is such a little know it all. She actually got sent to time out by daddy because she rolled her eyes. OH BOY! was she upset when HE sent her there. If anyone knows how close Maddie and Jeff are, then you know that Jeff can't punish Maddie in anyway or look like he's mad at her. She gives the little pouty face and it is an instance forgiveness.

Jeff has been really busy at work, as usual. He is working long hours, so Maddie has been staying up a little later to get some time in with him. We all watched Dumbo on Friday. She is so funny. I normally have Dumbo playing in the car for when we go places and there is one spot where she screams out in laughter and says funny mommy, funny mommy! Two seconds later, I hear the same thing all over again! She cracks me up! So, we HAD to watch it to see what is so funny. Friday has turned into our family movie night.

That is all I really remember from this whirlwind of a week. Until next time.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment