Sunday, October 18, 2015

Jackson is 7 months

Jackson gets increasingly harder to get pictures of when I do his monthly pictures. He's on the move. He likes to lift himself up on the arm of the chair. He likes to play with his beast lion (maddies named her lion that and now Jackson has the same exact one) and chew on him. He figured out how to take his sticker tie off- which is very interesting to him. He likes to try and reach for his curtain. Haha. It makes it more interesting though. 

I love being able to take these though and how I will be able to look back and see how much he has changed and grew right before my eyes. 


I'm still not sure where all of the time has gone. Seven months has gone so quickly. Before I know it, he'll be off to preschool. Knowing that, I really try to enjoy every second with him and appreciate the fact that I get to take his journey of life with him. Every day is a new adventure. 

Here are some pictures from our photo shoot today: 











Yes, I did take the beast lion away. I put him behind the camera because someone found him too entertaining this time to pay attention. He played a good part in getting Jackson to smile a few more times. 

No worries, they were reunited after the shoot. :) 

Until next time... Have fun, be safe, and enjoy life. 


Lori 



No comments:

Post a Comment